Institutional, organizational and planning information
RC Celta Group makes public its institutional, organizational and planning information, as well as economic, budgetary and statistical information and indicators of the transparency index INFUT, with the objective to advance in our idea of transparency and communication with the society in general.
1. APPLICABLE REGULATION
The regulation applicable to the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., is:
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 approving the Revised Text of the Law on Corporations, as well as subsequent laws introducing amendments to it.
- Royal Decree 1251/1999 of 16 July on Sports Corporations.
- Real Legislative Decree 1514/07 of November 16 by which the General Accounting Plan is approved, the modifications included in the RD 1159/2010 of September 17 and RD 602/2016 of December 2.
- Order June 27, 2000 approving the rules for adaptation of the General Accounting Plan to sports corporations, in everything that does not contravene the Royal Legislative Decree 1514/07 of November 16.
- Law 10/1990, of October 15, of the state sport.
- Law 3/2012, of April 2, of the Sport of Galicia.
- Royal Decree 177/1981, of January 16, on sports clubs and federations.
- Trade Code.
- Other regulations applicable to a professional Club/SAD (in particular, the Regulations for the Economic Control of Clubs and Sports Corporations affiliated to the LNFP and the agreements of the Joint Commission of the Superior Sports Council and the National Professional Football League in which the new model of Annual Accounts of Clubs and Sports Corporations affiliated to the National Professional Football League is approved)
- Personal Data Protection Regulations (LOPD): Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Law 19/2007, of July 11, against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in Sports.
- Law 19/2014, of December 29, on transparency, access to public information and good governance
- Law 10/2010 on money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Organic law 1/2015, of March 30, of the Penal Code.
- Internal Regulations of the Real Club Celta de Vigo S.A.D. Articles of Association and Internal Regulations of the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. Art. 6 of the Royal Decree 203/2010, of February 26th, which approves the Regulations for the prevention of violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sports).
- International regulations. ISO 9001, UNE 19601, ISO 14001
2. Organizational structure
Inside the Group
For the RCCelta Group the people who make up the group are its main asset, maintaining a firm commitment to quality employment based on conditions of equal opportunity, regardless of sex, age or other circumstances. From the RCCelta Group we are committed to and actively work for the alignment of its strategy and objectives, with the development and professionalization of the people that make up its human team, through motivation and continuous training.
3. Plans and programs
Focus of action
At the operational level , the company works with a Strategic Plan centered on three action focuses, which are the following:
Strategic investment plan:
- Investment in players.
- Investment in Sports City.
- Implementation of Data Warehouse.
- Consolidation of A Sede as Business Center.
Image and transparency objective in order to favour economic growth and social development.
The strategic plan of the company
Since it is a Sports Anonymous Society, most of the investments made are located in the purchase of players, assets for the company that together with those generated in the “academy” itself, which is a reference both in Spain and in Europe, allow to maintain and increase the value of the company.
In addition to the players, at this time, the strategic investment plan of the company Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. is focused on three objectives
A SEDE AS A BUSINESS CENTER
ABANCA BALAÍDOS STADIUM
Much more than a football team
The company strives for value creation and is based on three main pillars:
- Business excellence, centring on client focus, process management, continual improvement, …implementing different Quality systems under the UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 standard (for the Corporate Area and Security and Installations Department) certified by standards entity AENOR.
- Social responsibility and business ethics, by virtue of which we voluntarily draw up a Non-Financial Information Statement for the RCCelta Group with a view to promoting transparency with regard to the activity of the group and sustainability. We implement the Criminal Compliance management system under the UNE 19601:2017 standard.
- Optimise resource and waste management which sets the company apart from its competition and positively reinforces the image it portrays to society in general. The company integrates the environment into its overall management and implements an environmental management system pursuant to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- Following the crisis caused by COVID-19, the company has implemented measures to address the return to normality, contributing value in the business continuity processes, implementing best practice in management of the risks derived from COVID-19 under the standard COVID-19 Protocol. And generating trust among its stakeholders (customers, employees and the general public).
4. Contact info
5. Estado de información No Financiera
The RC Celta Group tries to show in a transparent way that information that not only affects the business model, but also explains the creation of social value of the Group. Our intention is to inform about:
Social and personal issues
Respect for human rights
Battle against corruption and bribery
For this reason the Board of Directors of Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., voluntarily formulates the Non-Financial Information State of RC Celta Group.
Non-Financial Information 2019/2020
Non-Financial Information 2018/2019
6. Sports memory
Analysis of the 2019/2020 season
This brief summary of the 2019/2020 season that ended with unexpected suffering, but in a satisfactory way, as RCCelta enjoys its ninth consecutive campaign in the First Division, a milestone that only seven other teams have achieved.
As Celticians we can be proud of milestones such as:
- Eleven players trained in our lower categories wore the first team jersey.
- Up to eleven Galician footballers played minutes in the first division.
- Celta B managed to certify its presence for the eighth consecutive season in the bronze category of Spanish football
- We enjoyed the best Youth Division of Honor with the historic classification for the Youth League.