Institutional, organizational and statistical information.
RC Celta Group makes it´s institutional, organizational, and planification information public, as well as it´s economic, budget, statistical and INFUT 2019 transparency index reports, with the objective of advanzing towards our goal of transparency and comunication with society.
1. Annual Accounts and Audit report as of June 30th, 2019.
During the 2018/2019 season, the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. society has continuosly worked hard on it´s economic and finantial areas, with the intention of maintaining the positive tendencies of past seasons, as it can be seen in it´s main magnitudes.
Million euros of net gain
Million euros of Net Patrimony
Million euros in the last 5 years
Millon euros in total income
2. Budget Settlement 2018/2019 season
During the 2018/2019 season, the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. society has continuosly worked hard on it´s economic and finantial areas, with the intention of maintaining the positive tendencies of past seasons.
3. Intermediate Finantial Statements as of December 31rst, 2018.
The data shown are until December 31rst, 2018.
4. 2019/2020 Season Budget
Next season´s numbers
5. Other indicators 2018/2019 season
Date of deposit in the Comercial Registry of the last Anual Accounts
Date in wich de Anual Accounts were handed over to the Superior Council of Sport
Date in wich the Anual Accounts and other mandatory economic - financial information, were sent to the Professional Foptball League´s Office
- Agreed Procedure report on the breakeven point indicators.
- Agreed Procedure report on the expenses associated with the first team,
- Agreed Procedure report on the Net debt ratio in relation to relevant incomes,
- Agreed Procedure report on the MN23 normailized model (Anex VI) as of June 30, 2019,
- Agreed Procedure report on the MN23 normailized model (Anex VI) as of November 15, 2019,
- Agreed Procedure report on the MN102 normailized model publicity income for the 2019/2020 season,
- Agreed Procedure report on the MN12 Informe de procedimientos acordados del modelo normalizado MN12 normailized model Results derived from federative rights transfer operations between 07/01/2019 and 07/31/2019,
- Agreed Procedure report on the season ticket and ticketing earnings for the 2018/2019 season.
See the Agreed Procedure report on breakeven point indicators.
Annual Accounts of associated entities
Economic & Financial
Financial Autonomy Indicator
Total Compesation Indicator
Club´s Debt/ Relevant Income (Art 12 LNFP)
Total invested in players
Income & Expenses Information
Relevant Income Breakdown (Annex I.7 RLFP).
Relevant Expenses Detail (Annex I.8 RLFP).
Expenses Associated with the First Team Detail (annex. 12 RLFP)
RC Celta Debt (CECSD-IV):
Agreed Procedure Report on the Net Debt ratio in relation to relevant income. as of 12/31/2018. The detail of Club debt/ relevant income (art 12 LNFP) is provided, along with more Annual Accounts detail.
Debt with with Public Administrations (Art 18 RLFP).
Debt & Credits with Sport Personnel (Art. 17 RLFP).
6. Contracts and Agreements with Public Administration
List of agreements and contracts
On October 22, 2019, a sponsorship contract is signed with Fundación Deporte Galego, with the objective of fighting against gender violence in sports venues and spaces by promoting prevention and sensivilizing parts of society, for a total amount of 60.000 euros.
On June 17, 2019, we singed an exclusive rights deal with Corporación Radio e Televisión de Galicia, S.A., selling the Celta B matches for the 2019/2020 season of the Segunda División B, including games in regular season and promotion playoffs. This contract was signed for a total amount of 60.000 euros, if the team finishes in the top eight of the table, the income will grow 3,000 euros, and if they make the promotion playoffs, it will grow 7,000 euros.
On August 08, 2019, a rights contract was singed Corporación Radio e Televisión de Galicia, S.A., regarding the matches in the XXIV edition of the Memorial Quinocho. The value of this contract is 10.000 euros.
RC Celta has the following singed agreements with public entities or under public control:
- Administrative Concession of the Municipal Facilities regarding Abanca Balaídos Stadium, Barreiro and the Ciudad Deportiva de A Madroa, singed on January 30, 2019 and is valid until the 16th of May, 2034.
7. Subventions & Public economic reliefs
RCCelta has recieved help to develop energetic savings and efficiency proyects in the services sector, cofinanced by European Fund of Regional Developement, within the “Programa Operativo Feder Galicia 2014-2020,” refered by the substitution of the illumination system of Abanca Balaidos Stadium, the investment totaled 542.551,50 euros and the help recieved totaled 44.865,86 euros.
- RCCelta was granted a total of 6.101,68 euros handed over by the Xunta de Galicia, during the 2018/2019 season.
- RCCelta did not recieve any public subsidy in the 2017/2018 season.
- RCCelta was granted a total of 5.531,14 euros by the Secretaria Xeral para o Deporte, in the 2016/2017 season.
8. Sponsors & Suppliers
9. Cuality Policy
The importance of cuality
Grupo RC Celta is aware of the importance of cuality when satisfying the needs of it´s users and others, it looks to aprove a cuality policy that overseas the Venue Management Services and the safety in all activities, as well as the correct maitenance & conservation of theese venues; within an efective and eficiant Cuality Management System.
- Achieve societies recognition in the national football sector when it comes to maitenance and conservation of facilities, as well as phisical safety manegement.
- Be a national nevel standard when it comes to maitenance and conservation of facilities, as well as phisical safety manegement.
- Achieve total satisfaction from our clients, providing them with services and products in line with their needs, requirements, expectatives, and other established specifics.
- Achieve total satisfaction of employees, buiding the ideal work conditions for their developement.
- Implementation of daily emprovement as a code of conduct.
- Give enough resources necesary for their logo.
- Excede our clients expectations in costumer service.
10. Financial benefits thanks to collaborating with the foundation
Helps, donations & deductible contributions.
Personal Income Tax Payers: lncome tax payers will have the right to deduct from the total amount to pay, the result of applying a series of donations and contributions with a deduction right endrán (base deduction). See the documentation for more information.