Economic, Budget and statistical information.
RC Celta Group makes it´s institutional, organizational, and planification information public, as well as it´s economic, budget, statistical and INFUT transparency index reports, with the objective of advanzing towards our goal of transparency and comunication with society.
1. Annual Accounts and Audit report as of June 30th, 2021.
The 2020/2021 season, despite the pandemic and its economic and social effects, has been marked by a policy of sustainability both at the organizational level and of social and environmental commitment.
The impact of the COVID-19 on our activity is leading to a decrease in turnover, a reduction in the profits from the transfer of players, due to the financial situation of a large part of the sector. This has had an impact on our efforts to follow up on the possible insolvency of clients, sports debtors, as well as the search for new funding channels such as grants or subsidies.
Society in the 2020/2021 season breaks the path of good economic results that have been achieved in recent seasons. In the 2020/2021 season a negative result of 9,533,713.73 euros was obtained.
Million euros in the last 5 years
Millon euros in total income
2. Budget Settlement 2020/2021 season
The budget formulated by the Board of Directors of the company aims to ensure the economic progress of the projects that the company has in progress in the season.
Although due to the impact of the pandemic and the fact that the sustainability policy has been maintained both at the organizational level and in terms of social and environmental commitment, the net result of the season has been negative.
3. Intermediate Finantial Statements as of December 31rst, 2020.
The data shown are until December 31rst, 2020.
4. 2021/2022 Season Budget
Next season´s numbers
5. Other indicators 2020/2021 season
Date of deposit in the Comercial Registry of the last Anual Accounts
The annual accounts for the 2019/2020 season were deposited In the Commercial Register of Pontevedra on January 15, 2021.
The Annual accounts of the 2018/2019 season, were deposited In the Commercial Register of Pontevedra on December 26, 2019.
Date in wich de Anual Accounts were handed over to the Superior Council of Sport
The Annual Accounts of the 2019/2020 season, were handed over to the Superior Cuncil of Sport on December 21, 2020.
The Annual Accounts of the 2018/2019 season, were handed over to the Superior Cuncil of Sport on November 22, 2019.
Date in wich the Anual Accounts and other mandatory economic - financial information, were sent to the Professional Foptball League´s Office
- Agreed Procedure report on the Debt with Clubs as of June 30, 2021.
- Agreed Procedure report on the Debt with Employees as of June 30, 2021.
- Agreed Procedure report on the Debt with Public Administrations as of June 30, 2021.
- Agreed Procedure report for Quantifying the effect of COVID-19.
- Agreed Procedure report on the breakeven point indicators as of June 30, 2021.
- Agreed Procedure report on the expenses associated with the first team as of June 30, 2021.
- Agreed Procedure report on the Net debt ratio in relation to relevant incomes as of June 30, 2021.
- Agreed Procedure report on the MN23 normailized model (Anex VI) as of June 30, 2021,
- Agreed Procedure report on the MN23 normailized model (Anex VI) of 2021/2022 season after the close of the summer market ( October 21, 2021).
- Agreed Procedure report on the season ticket and ticketing earnings for the 2020/2021 season.
- MN102 normailized model publicity income for the 2021/2022 season, visa by auditors.
See the Agreed Procedure report on breakeven point indicators.
Annual Accounts of associated entities
Economic & Financial
Financial Autonomy Indicator
Total Compesation Indicator
Club´s Debt/ Relevant Income (Art 12 LNFP)
Total invested in players
Income & Expenses Information
Relevant Income Breakdown (Annex I.7 RLFP).
Relevant Expenses Detail (Annex I.8 RLFP).
Expenses Associated with the First Team Detail (annex. 12 RLFP)
See the Agreed Procedure Report on the expenses associated with the First Team.
RC Celta Debt (CECSD-IV):
Agreed Procedure Report on the Net Debt ratio in relation to relevant income. as of 12/31/2020. The detail of Club debt/ relevant income (art 12 LNFP) is provided, along with more Annual Accounts detail.
Debt with with Public Administrations (Art 18 RLFP).
Debt & Credits with Sport Personnel (Art. 17 RLFP).
6. Contracts and Agreements with Public Administration
List of agreements and contracts
Revenue from audiovisual rights:
- On September 1, 2020, an agreement is signed with Corporación Radio e Televisión de Galicia, S.A. (CRTVG) for the transfer of 2 friendly matches that are played in preseason. The amount of this agreement amounts to €15,000.
- On 16 October 2020, an exclusive concession agreement is signed with CRTVG for the rights to matches in the 2020/2021 season of Celta B in the 2nd Division B National League Championship. The amount of this contract depends on the stages to which it is granted and the share of the screen, increasing the revenue to €74,000.
Advertising and marketing revenue:
- On June 17, 2020 a sponsorship contract is signed with the Galician Sports Foundation with the main objective of sponsoring the Galician teams of high competition, specifically Celta B. The amount of the contract amounts to €21,208.20.
Agreements with public entities or under public control:
- Administrative concession of the Municipal Facilities corresponding to the Stadium of Abanca Balaídos, Barreiro and the Sports City of A Madroa, signed on 30 January 2009 assigning the previous installations until 16 May 2034.
7. Subventions & Public economic reliefs
The company, in the 2020/2021 season, has processed operating subsidies of 1,011,066.05 euros, obtaining an amount of 585,405.45 euros, the details being:
- 364,708.27 euros from a grant from the Royal Spanish Football Federation for the Stock Quarry Programme,
- 181,087.60 euros from subsidies from the Spanish Football Federation for corrective/evolutionary maintenance aid, as well as preventive maintenance in sports facilities,
- 35,108.63 euros of INEGA grants (body dependent on the Xunta de Galicia) for the adaptation of the lighting of the Abanca Balaidos stadium, and
- 4,500.95 euros from a grant from the Xunta de Galicia for the development of sports activities.
RC Celta has received aid for the implementation of renewable thermal energy projects, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, under the Operational Programme Feder Galicia 2014-2020, concerning a heat pump for the Sports City Afouteza, where the amount of the investment is 74,186.04 euros and the amount of aid granted is 28,318.18 euros.
8. Sponsors & Suppliers
Most Relevant Suppliers/Creditors
Without considering the acquisition of players (sports entities and brokerage agencies), the relationship of the five most relevant suppliers/creditors of the company, throughout the 2020/2021 season, are:
See sponsors & Collaborators
9. Cuality Policy
The importance of cuality
Grupo RC Celta is aware of the importance of cuality when satisfying the needs of it´s users and others, it looks to aprove a cuality policy that overseas the Venue Management Services and the safety in all activities, as well as the correct maitenance & conservation of theese venues; within an efective and eficiant Cuality Management System.
- Achieve societies recognition in the national football sector when it comes to maitenance and conservation of facilities, as well as phisical safety manegement.
- Be a national nevel standard when it comes to maitenance and conservation of facilities, as well as phisical safety manegement.
- Achieve total satisfaction from our clients, providing them with services and products in line with their needs, requirements, expectatives, and other established specifics.
- Achieve total satisfaction of employees, buiding the ideal work conditions for their developement.
- Implementation of daily emprovement as a code of conduct.
- Give enough resources necesary for their logo.
- Excede our clients expectations in costumer service.
10. Financial benefits thanks to collaborating with the foundation
Helps, donations & deductible contributions.
Personal Income Tax Payers: lncome tax payers will have the right to deduct from the total amount to pay, the result of applying a series of donations and contributions with a deduction right endrán (base deduction). See the documentation for more information.