Grupo RC Celta’s values
The basic values that guide the Group’s activity are: HONESTY, JUSTICE and INTEGRITY.
Our main principles are
- Strict compliance with the Law and Internal Regulations,
- Maximum respect, fairness and dignity in the treatment of all employees, players, collaborators, subscribers, suppliers, competitors and other third parties linked to the Group
- Commitment to health and safety,
- Transparency, objectivity and professionalism in all of its activities and relations with stakeholders,
- Privacy, data protection and confidential information, and
- Encouraging sports activity with the highest standards of professionalism.
Our rules of conduct
Criminal Risk Prevention Manual
Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics
Attentions and Gifts Policy
Conflict of Interest Prevention Policy
Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Security Policy regarding Data Protection
Protocol for the prevention and eradication of harassment.
A Harassment Complaints Box is established, managed by the Harassment Prevention Committee through which all members of the Group can report complaints related to harassment. The mailbox is email@example.com
Furthermore, the Manual for the Prevention of Criminal Risks, the Code of Ethics and the procedures and policies of the RC Celta Group have a series of guidelines for action and control in order to limit potential risks of committing crimes, both internally and for third-party collaborators.